Tony has acquired a wealth of experience as a Financial Planner over the past 22 years, the last 15 of those years at Kellands. Tony works very closely with his clients advising them on areas such as taxation, wealth management for both income & growth, inheritance tax, retirement planning and income/ critical illness & life protection. Of upmost importance to him is that his clients receive a professional and quality service at all times.
Tony has a busy home life, where he enjoys watching Bristol Rugby with his wife and two grown up daughters, England Rugby & Cricket, is a very keen road cyclist and also enjoys keeping fit in the gym. This he feels is vital as he also enjoys eating out with his family and socialising with friends.
Tony is currently a member of:
- Personal Finance Society
- Chartered Insurance Institute
Tony’s financial planning qualifications include :
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- FP1 Financial Services and Regulation
- FP2 Protection, Savings and Investments
- FP3 Identifying and Satisfying client needs.
- RO1 Financial Services, regulation and ethics.
- RO8 Pensions Update
- JO1 Personal Tax
- JO8 Financial Planning Practise
- CF2 Investment & Risk
- CF6 Mortgage Advice
- CF7 Lifetime Mortgage Activities
- AF1 Personal Tax & Trust Planning Advanced
- AF5 Financial planning process Advanced
Quays Office Park Conference Avenue
Bristol BS20 7LZ
Work: 0117 900 4000